Bluetron™ Application Specific Module BTR50x
The Bluetron™ BTR50x module from AvantWave
is a complete Bluetooth® solution for fast implementation, cutting your time-to-market. It is a short-range, compact and cost effective radio/baseband module that can be implemented in any kind of electronic devices, such as hands-free car kit, stereo headset/headphone, home audio system, etc.
In standard configuration the module includes a baseband processor with on board Flash memory, a radio front-end, supporting circuitry, together with some higher-level software protocols and applications such as HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP are resided in the Flash.
The Bluetron™ BTR50x module module is a power class 2 Bluetooth® device, and is in compliance with version 3.0 +EDR of the Bluetooth® specification. It is supplied with Bluetron™ protocol stack firmware which runs on the internal microprocessor. Bluetron™ BTR50x module module is built on CSR BC05 Multimedia External core with Flash memory for firmware and application software storage.
*Rewritable Flash Memory: BTR501-8Mbit, BTR502-16Mbit, BTR503-32Mbit
- A small and cost effective Bluetooth® System
- Bluetooth® specification v3.0 +EDR compliant
- Class 2, up to 10-meter range
- Complete 2.4GHz Bluetooth® System including:
- Hardware: Radio, Baseband and Crystal & Memory
- Standard Firmware: HCI or RFCOMM stack
- Integrated 1.8V, 1.5V regulators (linear or switching mode)
- Compact size: 14.50 mm x 18.40 mm x 2.20 mm
- Built-in stereo CODEC
- Integrated battery charger
- 4.2V tolerant LED driver
- Support multiple connections
- Optional noise reduction and echo cancellation software library
- Enhanced audio quality 95dB SNR for DAC
- Surface mount module for embedded applications
- Several firmware options
- Rewritable flash memory (up to 32Mbit) for easy upgrade route
- External antenna design
- Stereo Bluetooth® Headset/Headphone
- Automotive Car Kit Applications
- Home Audio System
- VoIP Headset
- Analog and USB Mulitmedia Dongle
- Automotive Wireless Gateway
- Bluetooth® Class 2 radio (up to 10 meters)
- Nominal output power up to 6 dBm
- Nominal sensitivity -86 dBm
- Uses 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Based on CSR BC05 Multimedia External chipset
- Host processor interface with UART, USB
- SPI interface for firmware and parameter upgrades
- Single supply voltage
- Operating temperature: -40oC to +85oC
- Reference designs and antennas available for several architectures
- Headset, Hands-free firmware available
- Possible to use customized firmware
- Audio codec, SBC & MP3 available
Development and Evaluation
- Bluetooth® version 3.0 +EDR
- Bluetron™ On-board Installation Kit (Firmware and parameters installation)
The BTR50x is based on the scalable Bluetron™ architecture. This configuration allows embedded stand-alone Bluetooth® applications where your target application is embedded within the module, in addition to traditional host-based applications. This possibility is especially useful in portable type applications like car multimedia system, home audio system, etc. The variety of external interfaces also makes the BTR50x ideally suited for various applications in stereo headset/headphone, high-end audio systems.
50Ω[ Bluetooth® ISM Band antenna (2.4-2.5 GHz)
Communication is carried out using a wide range of external interfaces like high-speed UART, SPI, USB (Universal Serial Bus), PCM and PIO.
The standard firmware includes Bluetooth® protocol layers up to the HCI-layer or RFCOMM-layer. In addition, a variety of Bluetooth® stacks for host- and embedded applications with different configurations could be offered. Please contact with our sales representatives at email@example.com or call us directly at 852-2648-9887.
Casira® and Bluelab are trademarks of CSR
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by AvantWave Limited is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.